Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all Jira Admins: Be featured as one of our #JiraHeroes!

Hey, Jira users!

We have loved publishing our #JiraHeroes series and we're looking for the next wave of Jira Heroes to feature in upcoming showcases.

What makes a Jira Hero?

• You're a champion of Jira within your organization
  • You've got authentic, first-hand experience of how you've used Jira to impact change at your organization
  • You have insights, best practices, and learnings that you'd love to share with the Jira community
  • You've overcome challenges through your use and experience with Jira that you'd love to inspire others with
  • You have experience with Jira Software. If you use a different Jira product and you're still interested, don't let this discourage you from indicating interest

All of our featured Jira Heroes receive this exclusive badge for their Community profile:

heroes.png

Does this sound like you, or the Jira admin at your organization? See the full details of our Jira Heroes program, and comment below 👇🏼 with your interest! 

Get inspired by our Jira Heroes

mykenna.jpg

@Mykenna Cepek shares their story on how Slack automations with Jira Software helped streamline communications, docs, and billing process.

daniel.jpg

@Daniel Cave uses Jira and Microsoft Teams to coordinate change requests instead of using email.

deb.png

@Soumen Deb helped a client redesign a bug workflow in Jira Software.

rachel.jpg

@Rachel Wright shares best practices for selecting the right app for your org.

Get inspired and share your story

We've loved each and every Jira Hero story and we'd love to tell more, so browse and read all past Jira Heroes showcases to get inspired and get an idea of what we have in mind!

Know someone who would be a great fit? Let us know in the comments 🗣️ and we'll get in touch!

7 comments

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

I aspire to be a Jira hero but don't think I am there yet... 

Like # people like this
Heydi Menéndez July 6, 2022

Buen día comunidad!

Como Admin de Jira en la organización en nuestro equipo hemos podido adaptar cada necesidad de cada proyecto / producto de manera que Jira Software se ha convertido en una solución a medida para cada unos de ellos por separado. Desde la creación de flujos de trabajos basados en procesos como el de gestión de cambios de ITIL, adaptando cada tablero y configuración de tarjetas a las formas de trabajo de cada equipo y sobre todo con el empleo de automatizaciones que permiten facilitar las asignaciones fijas a personas, clientes y otras entidades que en paralelo al trabajo de los usuarios hacen de Jira toda una solución robusta contribuyendo al éxito de los proyectos. 

Actualmente contamos con integraciones a diferentes plataformas como Microsoft Teams para la comunicación , Lambdatest para el reporte de bugs directamente en Jira y Katalon para las automatizaciones en las pruebas y el reporte temprano de errores también. 

La experiencia ha sido toda una pasada , la empresa era una antes y hoy es algo totalmente diferente donde todos los equipos podemos interactuar de mil formas a través de la herramienta . Además de Jira Software contamos con JSM y Confluence que en conjunto nos ha permitido integrar todos los procesos de la empresa de la manera más simple y centralizada. 

Es un reto constante que nos hace estudiar y compartir en la comunidad cada vez más para enfrentar los desafíos que nos trae el trabajo en proyectos, pero desde hace ya tiempo se siente como todo un placer el poder extender las capacidades de cada solución al máximo aprovechando las funcionalidades de JS, JSM y Confluence. 

No estoy segura de que eso nos vuelva Héroes de Jira pero si aseguro que el cambio es real y la satisfacción de los usuarios/equipos/clientes hoy día es medible, constatable y se siente bien tener las herramientas para ello.

Les dejo un link del caso de éxito de  cómo integramos JSM  a la empresa :

https://www.incosa.com.uy/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/INCO_Case_ISA.pdf 

Saludos a todos !

Like # people like this
Joey Klein July 6, 2022

I also aspire to be a jira hero !!

Nikki Leonard July 7, 2022

As a small cloud instance admin, I am proud of how far our organization and configuration of Jira has come. By prioritizing user's needs, I have architected a highly customized platform that extends to time tracking and timeline scheduling. I love the extendability and capabilities through Jira cloud apps and we have many features on our roadmap to be excited for.  Over two years, I have built the Jira platform from the ground up but I couldn't have done this without the team of engineers, project managers, and scientists who are constantly running in to new challenges - which Jira can help solve. 

I have a lot to learn and our team has a long way to go. Some days I feel we've barely scratched the surface of features and uses. For this reason, I would be very interested in becoming a Jira Hero. Relatable stories like ours where we are focusing on progress not perfection, just might be the thing to keep new admins or companies new to Jira going. 

Like Cynthia likes this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2022

Not there yet, but working on it! <3

Corinne Dent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2023

Hi @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo @Joey Klein @Nikki Leonard @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ @Heydi Menéndez  - Jira Heroes! 

I am a member of the Jira product marketing team and wondering if any of you would be willing to spend 30-45 mins with me to share product feedback. This feedback will be instrumental to the Jira product roadmap and how we think about improving the experience for our users. 

Please feel free to email me directly at croberts@atlassian.com to setup time or drop your email address here and I can follow up with you.

Thank you and I look forward to spending time!

Cheers, 

Corinne

Like # people like this
Freddie Ware February 9, 2024

i am in the learning process and still haven't migrated and really don't know how to configure in the migration.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events