cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iteration metrics

Venkatesh Ramanathan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 1, 2023

Hi Team,

I can see the source of data Jira Cloud shows the correct report sprints commited V/S completed they why it is not showing the same data on Jira Align 

We have tried to regenerate the iteration again from Jira Align and resync again but, still it does not works 

Regards

Venkatesh R

1 answer

0 votes
Tom O_Connor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2023

@Venkatesh Ramanathan did you ever get this sorted out?  We have a great FAQ page that includes some other articles around syncing sprints.  
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Align-articles/Jira-Align-and-Jira-Integration-Best-Practices-and-FAQ-Table-of/ba-p/1253497

Venkatesh Ramanathan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 27, 2023

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reply and sharing the link it helps a lots.

I tried to understand and able to to get the root cause and what was causing the issue (Jira Align is not totally dependent on the Jira cloud for the data. It also capture data direcly if it is configured correctly)

Regards

Venkatesh. R

Like Tom O_Connor likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events