Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free products up to 10 users showing only 3 for JSD

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2020

My original question is here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Atlassian-remote-friendly-software-available-for-FREE/bc-p/1373076#M2631

But as annouced here (community)  and here (blog) about the 10 users for JSD

Both says "teams up to ten people", right? 

I checked the blog info, your info here against my own instance and the "free" tier in product pricing page. 

The last two shows 3 agents (what means only 2 agents for real, as Jira Admin will always get a license). 

So, this is the question: how to get access to the ten agents informed in the official announcement? Consider that free tier has support only from community. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2020

Hi Patricia,

Sorry for the confusion.  Re-reading Bridget's community article about this, I can understand why you might have believed that Jira Service Desk on the free plan would allow 10 agents.  I am sure this was simply an oversight.  The main blog post you cited never explicitly stated what the user limits were of any of the products on the free plan.  And all the other products mentioned here allow for up to 10 users on the free plan. 

Also the free page that Bridget referenced has always had the correct user limits for each product.  I have updated the post in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Atlassian-remote-friendly-software-available-for-FREE/ba-p/1327619 to help better clarify these limitations.

I hope this helps, thanks for pointing out the confusion.

Andy

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2020

Thanks for taking your time to correct and clarify things. I really appreciated! 

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2020

Hi @Patricia Francezi ,

I think, the Blog Post just didn't mention the exception for Jira Service Desk. 

As far as I know, there are only 3 agents available for free for Service Desk (just like in the Server & Data Center edition).

But I'll try to get a response from Atlassian. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2020

We don't need an Atlassian - it's on the pricing page.  https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk/pricing

The blog post neglected Service Desk's different model.

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 23, 2020

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  yes we do, since they are the ones that can correct the official information.

Orr the model, if its better. 

@Bastian Stehmann

I really Appreciate your support!!!

I was asked by a customer about it. Because the official communication includes jsd in those ten licenses, and because admin take a seat is only two for agents... 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events