The Cloudies: Progress Report #13

HERE'S TO AGRESSIVE POSITIVITY - EVERYONE GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO OUR NEW CLOUDIE QUALIFIERS THIS WEEK ; @Peter-Dave Sheehan @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ ; and @Darryl Lee 👏🏼✨👏🏼✨

Remember look out for that emoji-filled email from me asking for your addresses so that you can provide me with your addresses to receive your very own fluffy friend

IMG_7385.jpg 

Bring 'em home, make some new friends ;)

There are still plenty of Cloudies left so keep on the good work, Community! I'll be sending out the third batch o' Cloudies after I get this next round of emails, so I thank y'all for your patience in the meantime! 

Check out all the details & here is your feed of cloud-tagged questions, which is the first and best place to start.  And here is a new article with a general overview of how to find questions to answer in general. 

Ask the community if y'all have any other questions, ALWAYS THERE FOR Y'ALL! 

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY <3 as always have a fun-filled, relaxing weekend.

- Kyren 

7 comments

Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

I can't see how I might have qualified as I don't think I answered a single cloud question. I'm pretty strictly a server kinda guy.

I'd be happy to let someone more deserving get my cloudie...

But if all my server/dc based scriptrunner answers qualify, I'll take it. :)

Happy Friday!

Like Kyren Wong likes this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

YAAAAS, my goal is complete! It's great how I had actually had a bit more free time over the last few weeks, and so I was able to answer a lot of questions in that time.

Me looking for the email to hit my inbox:

giphy

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 5, 2021

So happy to see Maggie 🐶  featuring Report #13. Congrats everyone! 👏🏻

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021

Hey @Peter-Dave Sheehan @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ and @Darryl Lee

Congratulation to all of you and well deserved!

All the best!

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2021

So on Thursday I get a notice from FedEx that I was getting a delivery from "Bravo!" on Tuesday. So excited. Then, on Sunday morning, an update from FedEx came in saying it would be here Monday. Oooh! Then... on Sunday night, an unexpected delivery showed up on our doorstep!

Here's Cloudie with some vintage Atlassian Summit/Team Tour swag. Anybody recognize these goodies?

Thanks @Kyren Wong !!

IMG_2739.JPG

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2021

Oh man almost forgot to include my favorite piece of swag and companion to that bear above. 

59DEC3F9-29F2-4E15-9639-2F746D184D03.jpeg

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2021

@Darryl Lee OMG YASSSS love to see it looks like its right at HOME 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events