Junebug monthly challenge badge is now live!

Challenge_2018_06@2x.png

Here’s what happened in May: thousands of you earned the Merry May badge. Thousands! I have faith that you can all repeat this feat in June.

This month’s challenge is to post in at least 25 discussion threads, with a max of five per day. This means you can post in as many discussion threads as you like -- and I hope you will! -- but only five per day will count towards the badge.

Some suggestions on how to achieve this:

Looking forward to some fun discussions in June!

Note: the challenge starts when it's June in your time zone. Until then, it's still Merry May!

48 comments

Sebastien Jacques
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2018

Great! Let's start right here! (addendum: this is not a discussion. I'll have to start again somewhere else ;-) ).

The monthly challenges are becoming more and more interesting. and... challenging!

Thank you @Monique vdB!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2018

Great idea, emphasising the contributions to (proper) discussions is very welcome!  I do feel that discussions don't get as much attention or feedback as they deserve.

Deleted user May 31, 2018

tumblr_ls933rtrAa1r3v6f2o1_500

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Arun_Thundyill_Saseendran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2018

I'm gonna get this month's badge for sure!

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2018

Excellent! I'm ready to get this badge.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 31, 2018

Wow this is gonna be awesome! 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2018

This one is harder to catch, great idea, @Monique vdB.  

What happens, if we change the type of a post from discussion to question (because it is no discussion, it is just a question in the wrong category)? I'm doing this several times a day.

Don't want to be blamed for not getting the badge, so maybe I shouldn't do this in June ;-)

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 2, 2018

Uuh good question Thomas! ;)

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2018

Hmm.. So..  It can be 5 posts maximum per day (a new reply or response) and it is also valid on the same discussion. Correct? :)

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2018

Great thought :) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 4, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel that is a great question -- I'm not sure what the system will think about that. My best guess is it will count, but it's only a guess!

@Mirek Yes it should be valid on the same discussion :)

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2018

Oh look... a June discussion >_> *shameless plug*

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2018

Woohoo! Glad I am back from vacation for this one! 

Francesco Santi June 5, 2018

Hello, great Challenge. :D

Deleted user June 5, 2018

Will try to get it before vacation.

Daniel Holmes June 5, 2018

OK, this is one ...

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 6, 2018

Woo

Sangam Nayak June 6, 2018

grab the badge..

Deleted user June 7, 2018

Woo hoo, just got my Junebug badge!

Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 7, 2018

Ok ;) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 7, 2018

Nice job, @[deleted]!

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2018

I got mine too :) 

Stibally Guardado June 8, 2018

I need this badge, I HAVE to get it!!

Daniel Holmes June 11, 2018

Still grinding ...

Thomas J Hally June 11, 2018

"The June Bug" (EDITED)
Thomas Hally April 27, 2018

A buggy couple of poems I'd like to share.
Spring is gone us and summer is everywhere.
April has been nice but I woduln't want it twice
Or thrice. April is too wet for me the sound of rain
falling make me want to flee.
In May the grass grows and the flowers bloom. 
Then at the end of June, the June Bugs take it upon 
themselves to watch the Dragon Flies Fly and 
prepare for their doom.

It’s that time of year
The June Bug draws near.
The ugly little critter is more than 
Just a lowly scarab and a beetle.
When I was a child I’d poke
Them in their back with a tailor’s needle
But not to kill or harm them
In any shape, form or way.
June Bugs were part and parcel