🌳 For the next 30 days, one click = one tree!

102 comments

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 21, 2022

Another awesome day yesterday has gotten us up to 16,018 trees and 53% of our goal! Can we break 1,500 likes in one day? Let's try and do it today! 🌳

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 10.29.35 AM.png

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

Plant a tree.
Plant a forest.

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 21, 2022

pine-trees-plants.gif

Here's some more trees for you to like. 🌳

Like # people like this
Jonathan V. July 22, 2022

Here’s another one for you. 

This is called the Angel Oak in Charleston South Carolina. 

It’s truly impressive to see in person. 

4FD6D9BD-727D-4818-935E-47784C427788.jpeg

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2022

Here's a pic of me hugging a palm tree with the USS Arizona at Pearl Harbor in the background. 

Pearl Harbor.jpg

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2022

That looked like a pretty lonely tree, @Summer_Hogan - until the hug, I reckon 😍

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2022

This is in northern Labrador here in Canada.  The trees grow out of what looks like beach sand.  Nature is amazing.

21551806_10213741925279883_47335186413865169_o.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 22, 2022

Our record is still those 1403 Likes, but we broke 1300 again yesterday. You can see we had an amazingly strong week; keep up the good work smashing that Like button! We have 10 days left and need to average 1,288 Likes per day to make our goal.

Our record for a weekend day is 246 Likes, so stop by this weekend and Like some content if you can and let's see if we can crack 300.  Or 1300, why not. 😉

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 9.30.33 AM.png

We're at 17,119 trees planted and 57% of the way to our goal.  Way to go, everyone! Share this thread with friends and colleagues and let's have another record-breaking week. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 9.28.56 AM.png

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 22, 2022

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2022

That's the spirit, @Andy Gladstone. 😁

3576sh

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2022

I'm sitting on my deck on the lake but here I visit. 

Someone should plant a tree 🌳 for this. 

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2022

33 so far ...

grafik.png

@Monique vdB 

any statistics about how many trees per user?

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 25, 2022

Your Monday update is here and we are making good headway! Can we hit 20,000 trees today? Let's find out! And here's a thread where you can drop content worth liking.   🌳

Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 9.11.06 AM.png

We can do it!

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2022

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 25, 2022

@Alexander Pappert I'll try to grab some of that data for you! In the meantime, I've raised the limit on the badge from 5 to 10 times per day since we're in the home stretch.

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2022

Tree Spirit | Animated GIF | The Dots

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 26, 2022

Y'all killed it yesterday! We not only hit 1500 likes in one day, you almost got 1600 - the final count was 1597.  We are now up to over 20,000 trees and 69% of our goal - nice! 

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 7.56.58 AM.png

We need to keep our foot on the gas to finish the month out strong and hit our goal.  Stay tuned for a special announcement later today and don't forget to SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON.   There's some more content on our tree thread in case you haven't checked it out....

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 26, 2022

The big announcement is up!

Go read it!

You won't be sorry!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 26, 2022

y'all are killing it today with almost 1,800 trees planted in one day so far! 7,870 clicks to go to meet our goal. We can do it!

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 3.54.23 PM.png

Like # people like this
Karina S. {Elements}
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2022

Love this initiative! 

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 27, 2022

This community absolutely crushed it yesterday and planted 2,097 trees in one day! We're up to 23,054 trees planted and thanks to our Atlassian Foundation match, this means 46,108 trees will be planted!  Only 6,946 clicks to go to hit our goal of planting all 30,000 (60,000) trees!

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 9.03.55 AM.png

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2022

I almost liked myself an arm off by now, but I'm proud of my contribution so far 😎. I'm leaving on holiday tomorrow, but I'm sure you guys are taking this ship tree right into the harbour forest the next couple of days!

Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 18.18.05.png

When you haven't been there yet and don't know what to like, go and appreciate this months haiku contest, this amazing collection of trees or check out some of the amazing content in the Teamwork Lab group.

🚀🌳🚀🌳🚀🌳🚀🌳🚀🌳🚀🌳   

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 27, 2022

The latest update has me jumping for joy!

Like # people like this
Rama krishna July 28, 2022

Awesome Initiative!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 28, 2022

Another great day with 1,604 Likes yesterday, bringing us up to 24,701 trees planted with 5,299 clicks to go in these final four days to meet our goal! 

Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 8.46.24 AM.png

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events