Events-A-Thon in November

Brown Doodle Company profile Presentation (1).png
Beginning November
 1st, we are celebrating our community motto “Connect globally, meet locally” with an Events-A-Thon challenge!

giphy.gif

🌍 Prizes and Participation

From the first to the last day of November, you will have the opportunity to receive a limited-edition badge and automatically enter in a raffle to win an insulated Atlassian Community bottle (we're giving out 10)! 

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 4.50.14 PM.png

To participate, you must:

• Like this article

• Attend an Atlassian Community Event

• In the thread below, share 1) a picture (or screenshot) of the event, 2) the chapter name, and 3) the event name.

🌏 What are Atlassian Community Events (ACEs)?

These are free, user-led meetups happening in cities all over the world. There's an event for everyone. Attend local community events, special events, or industry-specific meet-ups. Find out more here.

🌎 Where do I attend an event?

Find a local chapter near you or attend a virtual event at ace.atlassian.com.

P.S. If you aren’t in the Kudos program yet, log into the community, then click “Kudos” in the top right corner to join. Check for your Kudos participation on your profile page!

75 comments

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

Nice! @Viktoriya Borisova thanks for sharing this!

Like # people like this
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2022

Hi @Viktoriya Borisova ,

Nice one.

How long does the challenge go? Until when do we have to attend the Community Event?

Like Randy O_Neal likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 2, 2022

Here comes my first November event participation.

Event#1

Topic name: How to Protect Information and Data in Confluence

Chapter name: Richmond chapter

Date and time: Wed, Nov 2, 4:00 PM (EDT)

participants.png 3.png 

4.png5.png

Event 2: Instant IT support with Slack, Jira and Confluence

Chapter name: Visakhapatnam

Date and time: Sat, Nov 19, 11:00 AM (IST)

Demo 1.pngDemo 3.png

Selfie.png

Like # people like this
Viktoriya Borisova
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 2, 2022

@Bastian Stehmann  Great question! This challenge is from Nov 1 - Nov 30th. Those who want to participate have until Nov 30th to attend an Atlassian Community Event. : D 

Like # people like this
Isha November 3, 2022

@Viktoriya Borisova Thanks for launching this brilliant ACE initiative!

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 3, 2022

Hello @Viktoriya Borisova 

My first November Event Participation.

Name: ACE Quiz Wiz - Round 11

Chapter Name: Delhi-Gurugram 

Date and Time: 3 Nov 2022 8.30 PM IST.

Capture.PNG

Like # people like this
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2022

This month (as every month, honestly speaking 🤭), I'll participate in the online event. But the first time I'm going to be a speaker! ❤️ 

I and my colleague Chris are going to talk about: How Customer & Organization Management can boost your Support Teams in Jira Service Management.
When? Tue, Nov 22. 5 PM EET
If you’re interested in JSM, join us 😉 I’ll make sure to make it practical and worth your time.
You can reserve your spot, for free of course!, here: https://bit.ly/Atlassian_Sofia_Appsvio
After the event, it'll be a pleasure to attach photos and describe short summary here.
Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2022

@Viktoriya Borisova awesome thanks for sharing 

I have to do it..

Like # people like this
Mohammed Munawwar Hasan Hamoud November 10, 2022

اشكرك  على إطلاق هذه المبادرة الرائعة

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2022

Hi @Viktoriya Borisova 👋

Event name: ACE Quiz Wiz - Round 12

Chapter name: Delhi-Gurugram 

Date and time: 9th November 2022 @ 3pm GMT / 8:30pm IST

Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 11.59.02.pngScreenshot 2022-11-11 at 11.59.18.pngScreenshot 2022-11-11 at 11.59.35.png

A big thank you to @Sajit Nair & @Sarika Dalal for having me! Can't believe I won the round with 75 points 🤯 I'm super excited (and worried already) for the next round!

And before you say it @Fun Man Andy yes, I know I reeeaaallly need to update my headshot 🤪

Like # people like this
Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2022

photo_2022-11-13_22-02-32.jpg
Atlassian community Abuja event held on 12th Nov, 2022.
The Theme of the event is Demystifying Atlassian Tools and Products.

Like # people like this
Girish_Shenoy
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2022

Atlassian Community.jpeg

Chapter Name: ACE Bangalore, India

Event Name: Hybrid Event: Shared responsibility & data security for Atlassian products

Event URL: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-bangalore-presents-hybrid-event-shared-responsibility-data-security-for-atlassian-products/ 

Like # people like this
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2022

a collage of photos of people

A(U)CE - Panel Discussion on Jira Certifications

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022

Hi @Viktoriya Borisova 

Had fun in this Virtual event hosted on Migration from ServiceNow to Atlassian and Jira Align!!

Boston ACE Bean Town Summit - Scaled Agile, ServiceNow to Atlassian, Jira Align

Chapter Name: Boston ACE

Event URL : https://ace.atlassian.com/j/adnseaeqdn3zx/7bbbedbb-9461-42c3-9a54-bf0fcecd8b1c

ACE 1.png

ACE 2.png

ACE 3.png

Thanks,
Pramodh

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2022
Like # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2022
Like # people like this
Betty Messina November 17, 2022

Nice! Thanks for launching this initiative, @Viktoriya Borisova

Like # people like this
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

Hey Everyone.

Just attended an event: Migration - A journey from Data Center to Cloud

Date: 11/17/2022 @ 11:00pm PST

Great event and well presented.

1. Screen shot of the event

Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 11.04.36 AM.png

2. Chapter name: Boise

3. Event Name: Migration - A Journey from Data Center to Cloud

Like # people like this
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

Just had this event last night before I knew about this! But there were people that appeared online:

1. Picture

IMG_3432.jpg

2. Lansing, Michigan

3. Demo: Comparing Company-Managed and Team-Managed Projects

Like # people like this
Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

Thanks for the empowerment, looking forward to participate in December Events

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

Hi @Viktoriya Borisova 👋

Looking forward to participate in December Events

Like # people like this
Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2022

All these photos are amazing - so much good energy in them:) 
Hoping to participate in some events in December :)

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2022

I attended Agile Planning with Atlassian Premium and found that the synergy all the products is just amazing! I love all the options to pivot when your project or initiative changes course. There are so many cool features in the Atlassian products and that is why I love using them! 

Like # people like this
Steven Mustari
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 18, 2022

Great to see all the event participation!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events