Community release notes for March 3, 2021

I am particularly excited about all the goodies in this week's release notes, so let's go!

New: We have another cute Trello badge, this one for Trello Butler! Want to know what is all about and how to earn it? Go here

New: One more new badge for you: the Team Playbook badge! Go check it out

Coming soon: For Community Leaders, Partners, Authors, and Atlassians, you will soon have the ability to schedule your article posts. Can't write articles, but you want to start? Learn about the program and apply here.  

New: Featured content in collections! Now, as with groups, you will find top posts "pinned" to the top of collection pages.  (The pinning feature is currently showing a lot of historical pins; this will be fixed soon.)

Fixed: We had a number of persistent image bugs with discussion comments that are now fixed:

• You will now be able to post an image with no text
  • If your image is too big, you will get an error message  
  • A "cancel" button has been added to the image uploader

Updated: Views on group posts are now available once more

Fixed: Did you ever see "weird red boxes" in the wild? These would show up if you went to an invalid URL. Now, you'll get a regular error message. Farewell, weird red boxes. 

New: We are revisiting our guidelines for necroposting. Please feel free to check out the new proposed rules and let us know your thoughts. 

That's all for now! Thank you as always to our intrepid developers, and enjoy. 

3 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

Amazing!  I LOVE these updates!  Thank you for the constant effort to make the community better!

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

Featured content in collections? Sweet! Reminds me of pinning threads in Reddit! I'm a fan. 💙

Like # people like this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2021

Always happy to see more badges and fixes. Great job!

I am happy to learn about the Authors program too (while not really a new released something). I would love to be able to write something but don't think I would ever be a top poster. Guidance in that field would be great :) (I feel like I want every article I would write needs to be mind blowing and because of that there is a huge drawback for me to actually write something)

Like Dave Liao likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events