10 special things about our perfect 10, Jodi LeBlanc

ten.png

1. @Jodi LeBlanc  is the first ever person on community to achieve Level 10, two years and seven months since the community launched, and a mere 21 months after her first post. She also is the person with the most badges overall. šŸ˜²

2. Jodiā€™s most popular post is My Love of Trello Power-Ups, with 50 likes and 51 comments. She has signed into community 2,264 times, received 1,285 likes, and posted 1,944 times.

3. You can find Jodi facilitating thoughtful discussions in the Diversity & Inclusion group. šŸ’–

4. Jodi has excellent advice for new users, including ā€œdonā€™t be intimidated by the login screen.ā€ Check out her three things I wish Iā€™d known post for more.

5. Jodi hosted her first Trello event in a snowstorm. That's dedication, people!

storm.png

6. An ode to Jodi, by @Brittany Joiner: ā€œJodi has always been a cheerful wealth of info! Sheā€™s one of the kindest souls in the Atlassian Community, and she also gives some fantastic advice. Sheā€™s been helpful to me with brainstorming ideas and solving problems related to Trello, and she always brightens my day when I talk to her or read anything sheā€™s written!ā€

7. An ode to Jodi, by @Erica Moss: "Jodi is both the person youā€™d definitely want to join forces with on a project at work and the person youā€™d want to sit next to at a dinner party. I am amazed every day by her authenticity, warmth and drive to turn her little corner of the Trello universe into a magical one. Today and every day, we are grateful for her efforts, and I canā€™t wait to see what she does next!"

8. An ode to Jodi, by @Alice: ā€œJodi is an amazing Community Leader, and I'm so glad our paths crossed thanks to this wonderful community. She's a very kind and friendly person, and I admire her dedication when it comes to the community and sharing her Trello expertise. I still remember how useful has been for me her article about creating a digital portfolio using Trello, it really allowed me to be more organized and survive during my job hunting process! Jodi is also a great ambassador of Trello in real life. I love reading her reports on the community events she hosts and seeing the photos. Congratulations on your great accomplishments, Jodi!ā€

9. An ode to Jodi, by the irrepressible Fun Man @Andy - PTC Redundant:

When I was asked by Erica to write about why Jodi-Level-10-LeBlanc is so awesome and what she brings to the community, I responded with:

"I could write a book on that"

Erica reacted with "I was hoping 3-4 sentences"

"HAH" I snorted... "Impossible!!"

"This is your Everest!" Erica claimed, to which I retorted:

"Everest is a walk in the park these days.... having to describe Jodi in max 4 sentences is like trying to climb K2 in the winter!

But if I really had to, this is what I would try and cram into those 4 sentences:

• Such a kind and caring person; perfect specimen of a human being!

• Extremely open and engaging; her leadership is exceptional!

• Always willing to help out, no matter when, no matter how; you can count on her!

• A best-in-class when it comes to knowledge sharing; if you haven't read her articles/comments on Community, what the hell you doing still reading this!?

• An absolute unicorn of a Community member; there are genuinely not many like her!

(LOLz... that's 5... told you it was impossible)

taco2.png

10. We love you Jodi: our perfect 10, our Trello unicorn, our PEI goddess, our community superstar. Please join Taco in celebrating Jodi by leaving your well wishes below!

24 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

Could not be any happier to celebrate this milestone. Congrats, my dear!

giphy

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 11, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc you are a force to be reckoned with, and I am so happy to know ya! Thanks for everything you contribute to our Community//Community family :) <3

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

Truly well deserved - Congratulations @Jodi LeBlanc !!!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 11, 2019

Wow! So many badges earned that mystery non-existing badges appear!

Congrats Jodi!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

Massive Congrats, @Jodi LeBlanc and well deserved!

You are a role model in so many ways. Thank you for spending your time with us facilitating both fun and serious conversations, and answering lots of questions with your wisdom :)

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2019

Congratulationsļ¼

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

I just logged in after a day of travel and I am absolutely blown away by this unbelievably amazing post!!! I couldn't believe my eyes and I am still in shock, you truly made my day (and year for that matter) with your kind, thoughtful and generous words - I am over the moon and feeling the love from all of you! šŸ’–

I am beyond grateful to be part of this outstanding community with all of you incredible friends from around the globe - thank you for everything! 

75bd8dd0afc245e746c6b31f5e676300.gif

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2019

You are a true inspiration, @Jodi LeBlanc!  šŸ’–

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2019

@Jodi LeBlancSuperWoman :-)

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc 

an inspiration and role model for all of us - what a great time to be part of this wonderful community

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2019

I'm a bit late, but CONGRATS @Jodi LeBlanc !!! šŸ„³

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 12, 2019

Congrats @Jodi LeBlanc! If anyone deserves this you certainly do!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 12, 2019

Fantastic Job, Jodi!!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 12, 2019

Congratulations Jodi! Your contributions and commitment to the Community is simply amazing!

Leslie Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2019

Congratulations, Jodi!! We're lucky to have you in our community!

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2019

Congrats @Jodi LeBlanc

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2019

Congrats Jodi! :) 

KristjƔn Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 15, 2019

Wow! Congrats Jodi. Well done.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2019

I love you all so very much, thanks for your kind words - means the world to me! xo

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 20, 2019

Congrats Jodi !

Like ā€¢ Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 11, 2019

A month later and I am still on a high from this incredibly kind and thoughtful post and all your wonderful notes and messages ā™” This beauty arrived in the mail this morning and I wanted to thank you all again for everything! I will display this proudly on my desk and every time I look at it I will think of how grateful I am to be part of this phenomenal community! :) Merci mille fois!

IMG_9222 (1).jpg

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 11, 2019

Wow!

Like ā€¢ Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Ashley Elder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc you're amazing! Thank you for all you do as part of the Atlassian Community :) 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words @Ashley Elder :)

Like ā€¢ Deepanshu Natani likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events