Unable to remove pending action items from the meeting notes

Sainyam Sandhu November 25, 2020

Action items are not behaving well in Confluence. Is this a known issue or bug?

• Meeting notes are created as a copy from a previous meeting.
  • When deleting action items from the copied notes, these deleted items persist and are unable to be removed from the Task list. (See the screenshot)
  • Capture.PNG
  • When you attempt to check the box to mark the task as complete from the duplicate task you receive an error (See the screenshot)
  • Capture2.PNG
  • The task doesn't exist in the notes page (See screenshot below)

Capture3.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2020

Hello @Sainyam Sandhu !

The behavior you are facing is due to a bug where Action items / Tasks are duplicated when pages containing them are copied. I had a similar thread recently here in our Community:

Here is the report that tackles this behavior:

Some people who were also affected by those duplicated tasks have suggested possible workarounds in the report I linked above.

Let us hear from you!

Bridget Maloney
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2020

Hi @Diego , it looks like you are with Atlassian - can you please help us out on CONFCLOUD-71132?  The issue is resolved but people are still seeing the tasks from duped pages in task reports.  Thank you so much!

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2020

I will look into it @Bridget Maloney ! Thanks for sharing this with us.

I saw that you already shared your feedback on the ticket itself! Thank you again, for taking part of this.

Like Bridget Maloney likes this
Bridget Maloney
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2020

You're the best, thank you so much @Diego ! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events