Unable to enter title in copied page

Deborah Cross March 9, 2020

Has anyone else been having this problem?

If I copy an existing confluence page (using .../copy) on the resulting page I can only delete characters from the title. I have to publish the page before I'm able to edit again and fix the title. 

I'm using confluence cloud, the page template is not in the new narrow-width template and I'm on the latest version of Chrome. 

Seems really odd that I can delete but not add characters?!

1 answer

0 votes
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2020

@Deborah Cross-
We actually had this query a while back too.
I think it was @Sharon Weaver .. at Link
Could it be a plugin malfunctioning, a browser compatibility ?
Personally, not able to understand this because I checked and its working for me.
hopefully somebody else from community can help with this else please reach out to support team and get them to look into it.

Deborah Cross March 10, 2020

Yes, this seems to be the same issue: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Unable-to-type-when-on-copying-pages/qaq-p/1314989

@Sharon Weaver or @Steven Dangerfield - had you contacted support any received any answers? If not I will do so...

Like Sajit Nair likes this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2020

Thank you @Deborah Cross . Please keep us posted. 

Deborah Cross March 12, 2020

I've logged a ticket, haven't heard from anyone else I tagged here. Waiting on a response. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events