Search for Confluence Pages without Tags

joachim.mund@bs-energy.de October 20, 2017

Hey,

ich want to search for Pages in my Wiki where i or others forgot to set Tags.

Perfect would be a search a filter like "noTags" Tags=NULL or something but a List of all Pages sorted by Tags or Tag count would be okay too.

Someone an idea?

2 answers

2 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2017

See https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-find-pages-in-Confluence-space-with-no-label/qaq-p/263864

Just try putting the following in the search box:

type:page NOT labelText:[a TO z]

joachim.mund@bs-energy.de October 23, 2017

Hello James,

thank you very much!

Your suggestion works fine

0 votes
joachim.mund@bs-energy.de October 23, 2017

Hello James,

thank you very much!

Your suggestion works fine.

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2017

No problem!

Jermaine O March 22, 2019

Hi James, Is there a particular way to limit the search results to a Parent Page? Using the Search Results macro I can limit the results to a Space but I'd like to also limit the results to just the children of a certain page. 

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2019

Confluence Query Language (CQL) supports two filters that do this, ancestor and parent. However, I don't think they'll work with the Search Results macro. Have you tried the Page Tree Macro with the search option selected?

Jermaine O March 25, 2019

Thanks for the reply James. I've just tried the Page Tree macro however it didn't seem to work out fully for me: The search syntax "ancestorsid:########" works to provide a list within a subset of pages. However, "parent:########" does not seem to work - this turns out no results. 

I've resorted to performing my search then adding additional an additional filter within the search results screen to filter on "with parent". I've then saved the URL of the results to quickly perform this search in the future. 

Like James Dellow likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events