Remove tab Title from pdf output?

Cameron Pascoe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 8, 2020

Hi,

I haven't been able to find an answer to this question - although I see it was asked here, without getting an answer I can see.

I'm using the macro localtabs to display content on different tabs in a page (https://wiki.bitvoodoo.ch/display/BVNAVITABS/Localtab+Macro).

When I use the pdf export function, I want to stop the Title of the Tab from being exported also,  Is there any something in the PDF export Stylesheet that I could add to prevent the tab names from being displayed?

Page Setup: 

Tabs1.JPG

PDF Export:

This is the PDF export - I've highlighted in yellow the tab headings that I want to prevent from being exported.

Tabs2.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Kevin Jascur
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 28, 2020

Hi @Cameron Pascoe 

my name is Kevin and I am a member of bitvoodoo :) Thank you for this interesting input! Right now we don't have this functionality implemented but we do want to consider that for our development. Could you please send us a mail with your use case at support@bitvoodoo.ch? You can also reference to this question.

Thank you and best regards,

Kevin from bitvoodoo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events