No job runner registered for job runner key ...

Jiri Pik June 26, 2018

I have many exceptions of this type in the logs - see below.

Clipboard01.png

The recommended solution (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/No-job-runner-registered-for-job-runner-key-com-atlassian/qaq-p/737398) did not work - Confluence refused to start in full and I have to revert back.

What to do?

2 answers

0 votes
Kavirajacholan Selvaraj June 23, 2019

Hi,

We are also facing same issue but we migrate from data center to aws cloud. Below is the error message for your reference.

We need to migrate environment right away, since we already out of time. Could you please advise us with urgency.

ERROR [Caesium-1-2] [scheduler.caesium.impl.CaesiumSchedulerService] executeClusteredJobWithRecoveryGuard Unhandled exception during the attempt to execute job 'migration-plugin:analytics-events-consumer-job-id'; will attempt recovery in 60 seconds
com.atlassian.scheduler.SchedulerRuntimeException: The parameters cannot be accessed: com.atlassian.scheduler.core.JobRunnerNotRegisteredException: No job runner registered for job runner key 'migration-plugin:analytics-events-consumer-runner-key'

Thanks,
Kavi

Melek Jebnoun_Vectors_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2020

Hello Kavi

did manage to find any solution to this error ?

Many thanks

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Hi Jiri, 

I understand from your other post that there were permissions errors on configuration files after the plugin cache directories were removed on my recommendation after your installation of the Questions plugin.

If you migrated from Cloud, the workaround on this bug report may fix the issue:

There are many errors "executeClusteredJobWithRecoveryGuard Unhandled exception" in atlassian-confluence.log after migrating from Cloud to Server.

An example of the success of this approach may be found here:

Recurring Crash of Confluence

If you did not import from Cloud and the workaround doesn't work, please let us know so we can investigate further.

Thanks,

Ann

Jiri Pik June 29, 2018

@AnnWorley; thank you so much for your constant help and apologies for the delay. 

Yes, I have migrated from the Cloud and my Confluence is generally most stable - the crashes happened just as a result of the cache directories delete - actually, I did not like the solution since the right way would be to to have the directory deleted by a button in the Confluence Admin area.

At the moment, there are only two problems with Confluence I have:

1. Calendars do not send any reminders by email

2. Questions show somehow odd front page - this is in another Atlassian Community case.

I have tried to reinstall Calendars but still no help. What to do?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events