Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New group not visible in Confluence Space permissions

ISI Admin March 7, 2018

This is for our Cloud Confluence instance.

I created a new group and added the necessary users. I then created a new space in Confluence and then went to the permissions page. When trying to add the new group, it does not appear in the list of groups.

If I go back to the Site administration where I created the group, I do see it listed. So it seems that the new group is not showing up when trying to add it to a space on the permissions page.

Any guess what may be going on?

1 answer

0 votes
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2018

Can you try it again? Status.atlassian.com shows there were Intermittent errors with Atlassian Cloud services today, so that may have been affecting your instance.

You can subscribe to updates there if you want to be alerted any time an incident happens (upper right hand corner on status.atlassian.com, there's a button called "Subscribe to Updates"). 

ISI Admin March 7, 2018

Thanks! It's up now. I'll subscribe to those updates.

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2018

Great, glad to help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events