Looking to chat about how you create and structure content

roto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2019

Hi Community!

I’m James, a product designer at Atlassian and I work on the content editing experience for our Cloud products. We’re currently looking to talk to people from a wide variety of industries and roles to better understand:

• How you and your team structure information and why it’s structured that way

• What kinds of pages, issues, and content you and your team create

All we need is 60 minutes of your time. As a thank you gift we’ll provide you with a $100 USD gift card. Dependent on the country you’re in, the gift card can include Amazon or Virtual Visa.

To sign up for a chat, follow this link - https://calendly.com/jrotanson/atlassian-editor-research?month=2019-09

Due to limited capacity, there are only 30 slots available for the time being. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Cheers

James Rotanson | Senior Product Designer | Atlassian

1 answer

0 votes
roto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2019

To those who have signed up, thank you for all the overwhelming responses! I will now be closing the Calendly link as all spots have been filled. I look forward to chatting with you soon. 

Cheers, 
James Rotanson

Deleted user September 18, 2019

was able to fill a spot though !

let me know - looking forward if that's happening

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events