Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List unsolved inline comment where I'm tagged

Richard Coffre July 28, 2020

Hi all,

I need to know how can I track the inline comments where I'm tagged and unsolved.
Therefore I won't miss one.

Have you any ideas?

Best regards,
Richard

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 28, 2020

We just started using See All Unresolved Comments and it seems to help with this issue.

0 votes
Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2022

Hi @Richard Coffre ,

The Talk Advanced Inline Comments for Confluence app can help you with your case. Once you start using Talk as inline comments, you can collect them from different spaces and pages with the Talk Report. It automatically provides the following information:

Talk report.png

A good case is to use this app with the Table Filter and Charts  app. With the combination of these apps, you can filter comments by a certain user, the priority of a comment (low, medium, or high), and its status(open, archived, or resolved). These filters can help you to see which comments may take your immediate reaction. 

Talk and TF.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events