JSM request - automatically share with organization

Radu Draghia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 5, 2022

Hello,

I'm looking to create an automation rule that would automatically share this request when raised with the following organization. Is this feasible? If so, how do I go about doing it?
Many thanks,
Radu

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

Hi @Radu Draghia and welcome to the community,

When setting up a JSM project you can also setup the ability to share a customer request in advance with the organization:

• Go to cog > products
  • JSM -> Configuration
  • Select "Yes, automatically share email requests with the customer's organization. Requests sent from the portal will also be shared unless the customer selects otherwise"

share with org.png

Radu Draghia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 5, 2022

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ thank you for your reply.

The requesters would not be part of the organization I want the request to be shared with, so I don't think if the suggestion above would work for me.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

Right..

Did you try the following rule?

Edit organization.png

Of course what you type on the Organization field depends on how you have set up your SD.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events