Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a template that can be used for ECN (Engineering Change Notice) process?

Peter Grainger July 14, 2022

Hi All, I'm wanting to know if there is an existing template that can be used for ECN (Engineering Change Notice) for handling change management. At present the system has been set up in microsoft sharepoint. 

It really needs to be a blend of a work management project and a service management project. So the layout of kanban board with the features and functions of a service management project. Is this possible or is there something else that can make this work?

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

ECN 1.JPGECN 2.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2022

@Peter GraingerI do not know of a template or if there is an add-on for something like this but it would be very easy to create a project for this and tie it to your SharePoint repository.

I'm doing this very thing in our instance where another project team or Quality process can generate an ECR in our project. Once that request is made it needs to be triaged/approved and assigned to a team to execute.

Peter Grainger July 27, 2022

Hi Danno, Thanks for replying, essentially this needs to be everything in sharepoint set up to work the same way in Jira. Would you have any thing you good show me regarding the setup or common do's and don't when creating this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks again. Peter

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

@Peter GraingerI will have to look for the article again but I saw that there was a way to directly link SharePoint content with Confluence which might work for you. I'll comment again when I find it.

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 2, 2022

@Peter Graingeras per usual it appears that are a few add-in apps to do this. One of them is free. It might be worth a look at them.

SharePoint connectors 

Peter Grainger August 3, 2022

Thanks Danno, I appreciate your help and time :-) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events