How to make a table in the center of the page?

Olof Robertson March 23, 2021

Hi

I have tried to look this up but it is challenging since in the documentation I find about tables seems to work differently than it does in my version of Confluence. I am running version 7.2.1. Maybe a change in design?

If I select the table and click align center the text in the cells will be centered, not the table it self. 

2 answers

0 votes
Carlos Enrique Astudillo Salgado March 31, 2022

El post al que hacen mención, al menos en mi caso, no ayuda pues al parecer es para la versión Cloud.

Si es la versión onprem, como la tenemos acá, puedes utilizar CSS para ello:

Captura.PNG

Cuando se abra el editor de HTML busca la tabla y agrega el siguiente CSS:

<table class="wrapped relative-table" style="width: 93.2449%; margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;">

Espero sea de utilidad a más de 6 meses :-) ;-)

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2021
Angela Greaves October 19, 2022

I checked your suggestions as well, because the problem pops up on our end too. 

The first link (to the ticket) is less, than helpful, because the question in the title remains unanswered, while the comment section is off-topic deals with centering the CONTENT of the table, which is not solving the problem for the table itself. 

The Confluence help briefly mentions the option, but that's all...and the function does not work...(there are macros, also not working...)

Confluence is not picking this up, and it's been without fix for a long while. 

We started to use Scroll PDF - their templates and macros can't help with this either. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events