How to display a Sharepoint Online List as a table in confluence that automatically updates?

jaspan March 3, 2020

I currently have a Sharepoint Online list that I would like to display on our Confluence pages. I have tried to use the Sharepoint Connector, however, the add-in only displays 10 lines. The add-in's search function is also not very functional. I outlined this in another question, but since I was unable to receive any responses to that I was hoping to look for suggestions on how this could be achieved? 

1 answer

0 votes
David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2020

Hi Jaspan,

Sorry, this question slipped through our monitoring. Currently the Macro is limited to 10 entries per page and then you get a pagination to see more results. At the moment there is no option to allow more here. We might add that feature in the future. Do you use Confluence Cloud or Server/Data Center?

Again, sorry for the late reply.

Cheers, David
Co-Head of Products

YongDuk Kim January 30, 2023

Hi

I am trying to use sharepoint connector for conflunece in our confluence cloud.

But I can see only three columns, name/modified/modifed by, in confluence page embedded sharepoint list.

Is there any way to select any other columns except 3 default columns or add additional columns?

Like Stefan Ziesche likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events