How to copy a table column with formatting?

Joachim Fromm
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 18, 2023

I would like to copy a table column including formattings. However, I have not yet found an easy way to copy or cut a column and paste it at the new position.

To explain, individual cells of the columns are highlighted with background colors. However, when pasting at the new position, the highlighting of each column to the left of it is copied. It is not possible to edit the formatting manually because of the size of the table. Does anyone have a tip for me?

Ich möchte eine Tabellen-Spalte samt Formatierungen kopieren. Ich habe jedoch noch keine einfache Möglichkeit gefunden, eine Spalte zu kopieren bzw. auszuschneiden und an der neuen Position einzufügen.

Zur Erläuterung: Einzelne Zellen der Spalten sind mit Hintergrundfarben hervorgehoben. Beim Einfügen an der neuen Position werden jedoch die Hervorhebungen jeweils der Spalte links davon übernommen. Die Formatierungen händisch nachzubearbeiten ist ob der Größe der Tabelle nicht sinnvoll möglich. Hat jemand einen Tipp für mich?

1 answer

0 votes
Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2024

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events