Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I capture created date on all pages?

Christin Veach-Dixon December 28, 2021

Currently I can see when a page has been modified but I can not see when it was created. Is there a way that I can insert that into any pages that are created and update existing pages to reflect that date as well?  

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

You will need to look at the page history (it's an option in the menu) to see this.

On Server, you could write a user macro that you could place on the page that would read and display the date of creation, but you can't do user macros in Cloud.

Your only option for Cloud would be to use a "version history" macro, which will expose some of the detail of the history in full, but that might be more than you want to display.

Christin Veach-Dixon February 17, 2022

Thank you for the response. Helpful insight. 

1 vote
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2021

Hi @Christin Veach-Dixon

Welcome to the community!

Here is a similar post that shows you how you can add this to your pages: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Page-Created-Date/qaq-p/939616

I hope it helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events