I have a Page with a HTML macro inside. The content of the macro is a simple text line.
When I edit the text with the confluence editor and save the changes, the content is displayed perfectly.
However, when I do the same via REST API, the request is processed without error (returns 200), but the entire macro's HTML definition is displayed instead of being rendered.
I spent several hours to fix the problem, without success.
Has anyone experienced something similar and has a solution?
Thanks in advance!
Question: Are you using the Code Macro? That is a holding frame for code. It is not a styling tool for the page
I normally do not provide answers that direct users to third party apps, but it sounds like where the path is leading at the moment. What I did find is that for confluence cloud API related HTML has risks. Here is related thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-enable-HTML-Macro-on-Confluence-cloud/qaq-p/1068527
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events