It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Google Sheets Not working Edited

Daniel Wilczynski Mar 05, 2019

I installed the macro, but the google sheet does not display.

I simply get unauthorized error 401.

I can click the link 'open in google drive' and I get to the document. But I can not see it on google drive.

2 answers

0 votes
Haran Kumar Mar 05, 2019

@Daniel Wilczynski  , Try replacing the URL link with Edit link of the Google sheets and also check for Permissions in the google sheets file. 

Hi,

@Haran KumarThis is already the case. The sheet is editable by the organization.  I used that editable link on the macro.

The sheet was created by me and that is the gsuite account that I gave It permission to for the plugin.

Haran Kumar Mar 05, 2019

@Daniel Wilczynski  , Sounds like you have gone wrong no where. As I am not a tech guy , I leave this to some expert personnel to acknowledge. To the  best of my knowledge there may be some code issues with the plugin . Not sure. 
Will Look out for some Possible solutions . 

Regards. 

Haran Kumar Mar 05, 2019

@Daniel Wilczynski  , Meanwhile you may refer to the below for some clarity. 

Google Spreadsheet embedding

After playing around a bit more I did seem to make it work by making the link world editable, not just my organization.

Although thats not 100% satisfactory as I would prefer to restrict access to my organization.

Like Zak Laughton likes this
0 votes
Jonathan Brewer I'm New Here May 13, 2019

I've just lost the ability to see embedded google sheets. Making them world editable works. But I can't do that.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

946 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you