Export PDF image company logo on Header and Footer for specific page easy method

Kentaro_Vadney May 15, 2020

Hello, I'm trying to add a Header and Logo image to all export PDFs of a space, so that no matter what I export, I can always get a logo image on the header and the footer. 

I've gone through the recommended solution at: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Is-it-possible-to-add-images-to-the-header-or-the-footer-when/qaq-p/449869

and it works but I can only export specific pages from a space and it seems a hassle to have to go to space settings, export, then select what to export instead of just hitting the upper triple dots to hit export as we can usually do if we dont want to do a custom export.

I've also seen that there's a product out there that can make this easier from the solution at: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-configure-company-logo-to-header-on-pdf-export/qaq-p/297983

but I want to see if we can simply add an image footer and header logo without apps.

Also I'm not well adept with html styling or css so my test logo looks really off:

Capture.PNG

Additionally, here are my settings:

Capture.PNG

I ideally want my export PDF to look like the attatched image below, I'm sorry for the low quality art:

Untitled.png

If your solution has a step-by-step example, it will help a lot.

Thank you so much!

1 answer

0 votes
THE WAR OF DESTINY
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2020

The objective of this technique is to help users locate themselves in a document by providing running headers and footers via pagination artifacts. This is normally accomplished using a tool for authoring PDF.

• Document title

• Current chapter and/or section in the document

• Page numbers with location information such as, "Page 3-4" or "Page 9 of 15."

• Author and/or date information.Multiple-Sectioned+Document.gif

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events