Embedded JIRA filter data not populating in MS Teams

Jakobus Johannes de Swardt September 6, 2021

Hello there

I'm attempting to publish a Confluence report page in MS Teams using the Confluence Cloud App. I've created a search filter in JIRA and the report displays as intended on Confluence however on MS Teams, only the table headings populate but none of the data. The table just says "Loading..." perpetually and the "Refresh" link below is not clickable. 

Some things I've already checked: 

• I can pull the desired filter into MS Teams using the Jira Cloud App and the data loads. 
  • I've made sure the Permission option for my filter has been set to "My Organization" 
  •  If I generate a graph using the same filter, it pulls into MS Teams but the data for the same filter still won't populate in a table on MS Teams. 
  • I've ensured my Confluence page is published. 

Here is an example: 

Error.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2021

Hi @Jakobus Johannes de Swardt , 

since the MS Teams app for Confluence is pretty new, it would not suprise me if a few bugs were present ! 

I would suggest heading to the app announcement in Community and adding a comment, as the team is monitoring this thread : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-articles/Introducing-Confluence-Cloud-for-Microsoft-Teams-Available-for/ba-p/1638735

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Jakobus Johannes de Swardt September 9, 2021

OK thank you Alexis! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events