Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Email Template Customization

David Cothran April 12, 2017

I am new to Confluence, and have been brought on board for a very specific programming task. 

My company would like to customize ALL the Confluence email templates so that they simply inform the recipient that a certain page, calendar, blog, etc has changed and then give a link to that, with no other visuals of the page content shown. 

I do have all the templates in front of me, and I am getting familiar with SOY for the first time now. I have not used JAVA before, but I am a programmer, so I expect I can figure that part out, but I really dont know where to start, as this is all new to me. 

I am wondering if anyone out there could perhaps give me a list of a few steps I can take to get going here, or point me to a reference on how this is done. A test instance is being set up for me later today, and I am hoping to learn as much as I can before then so that I can get right to work. 

Thanks! 

2 answers

0 votes
Marcel Gattinger September 13, 2017

Hi @David Cothran

I struggle with the same problem. Have you found a solution how to customize the soy templates?
Regards
Marcel

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2017
David Cothran April 21, 2017

thanks for that. however, i do have that information already. 

But step three simply says which files to change. What i need help with is how to do that, as these are all unfamiliar to me. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events