It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I sort table created by "Content Report Table"?

I'd like to sort table of pages (in alphabetical order by name) created with Content Report Table.  Currently the pages are sorted in creation order (newest to oldest), how can I change that?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
thais Atlassian Team Mar 09, 2018

Hi, Anssi,

It's not possible to sort the pages in alphabetical order by name using the Content Report Table

We do have a feature request for it here: CONFCLOUD-31438 - Content Report Table macro should have sorting parameter

We suggest you add yourself there to receive updates and vote for increase its popularity.
More information on new features can be seen here

You can sort Content Report Table by page title by clicking the table header cell.

In case you need to have permanent sorting applied, you can use Table Filter macro and set Default sorting option to "Title ⇧".

I see no such option in the Content Report Table. The column headers are just plain text, no clickability. 

The only workaround we have found is to add an ID to the Page Content Table. Then we use this ID to sort the table but don't show it in the Content Report.

Of course you have to manage the ID manually, which is annoying...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

7,070 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you