Can I extract or run an on-demand report for all inline comments in a document?

Isaac Steele August 31, 2018

A technical analyst is reviewing one of our documents. As a part of the review and editing process, they have made a series of inline/unresolved comments in various pages across a 60+ page document. They would like to extract all the comments, or some kind of report that lists which pages have comments on them (instead of manually going through each page again).

I am very new to my company (and to Confluence). Does confluence support an on-demand report or some such specifically for comments within a specific section of a page tree?

Thanks for any time spent in reading this.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2018

Hi there, Isaac.

According to the question that was asked earlier, which I believe is related to yours - Inline comments report for confluence , you can check on the following add-on to see if it caters to the requirement that you have here:

Since there is no default feature in Confluence that can pull the information that you require, give it a try and let me know if that works for you.

Isaac Steele September 13, 2018

Will do, thanks!

0 votes
Irina_Bel_Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 6, 2022

Hi @Isaac Steele

The Talk Advanced Inline Comments for Confluence app can help you with your case. Once you start using Talk as inline comments, you can collect them from different spaces and pages with the Talk Report. It automatically provides the following information:

Talk report.png

When you click on the page name in the Page Column, you find yourself on the relevant comment thread.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events