Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Inline comments report for confluence

Hi all - For one of my spaces in Confluence I am trying to set up a page for reporting on the comments.  

Has anyone done this who would be willing to share how they did it?  I am looking for a separate page for the report.  I am looking for page title, who added the comment and the comment they added.

Thanks to all!

2 answers

Hi Leslie, 

we created such a report with the app "Reporting for Confluence", but there may be also other apps that might help you.

I don't think, that you can create such a report with Confluence-out-of the-box. 

Thank you for the lead! I am definitely going to check it out!

0 votes

Hi @Leslie Wright ,

The Talk Advanced Inline Comments for Confluence app can help you with your case. Once you start using Talk as inline comments, you can collect them from different spaces and pages with the Talk Report. It automatically provides the following information:

Talk report.png

When you click on the page name in the Page Column, you find yourself on the relevant comment thread.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

808 views 8 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you