Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst experience ever with confluence

Dongsheng January 19, 2023

All things that your team can do is ignore and delete your customers' questions and discussions.

If a company can not accept your failure and functional defect and choose the wrong way to deal with it. Maybe is not far away from your end day.

2 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would guess that a moderator has moved your post(s) because it was not in line with the posting guidelines.  The TLDR of the guidelines is that they ask people to be constructive and, ideally friendly, but certainly not confrontational. 

To my mind, in this case, that means:

When something in an Atlassian application doesn't work for us, ask how it might be changed, look for (and maybe raise) improvement requests, or look for work-arounds.  Do not just say "it's rubbish" and then demand a "fix".  You are putting off other people, and no-one likes having demands made of them. 

Like # people like this
Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2023

Hi @Dongsheng 

your frustration when dealing with Atlassian products, Atlassian as a company and maybe even some of Atlassian employees is understandable, sometimes I feel the same way.

However, I learned that just complaining does relieve one's pain for a couple of seconds, but it is not the best way to change the cause of the pain.

Maybe you file your request following three simple steps:

• describe what is wrong
  • describe what is correct from your point of view (and maybe also why)
  • offer your assistance in solving the issue

This probably increases your chances to get what you need.

Regards,

Harald

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events