Does the Editor in Confluence have room for improvement? Edited

Table functionality in the editor, cut and paste, sections - discuss

2 comments

@dave symonds I edited your subject line in keeping with our terms of service, although you're welcome to discuss the editor here -- if you want to reword the subject line yourself, while staying within the community guidelines, feel free. 

Keep in mind that the purpose of the Atlassian Community isn't to disparage our products but for productive conversation. Users here can help you find workarounds to issues you've found, and we can discuss the top improvements or changes you'd like to see made to the editor. 

Like 1 person likes this

Hi Dave, welcome to the community! are you on Cloud or Server? On Cloud there are a lot of new improvements: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-editing-improvements-945107733.html 

On Server I must agree, Table functionality, especially in regards on copying and pasting could use an overhaul. I sometimes use the Source Editor in Confluence Server to clean up tables or copy them on source code level.

Like 2 people like this

Comment

Community showcase
Published Mar 12, 2019 in Confluence

Confluence Admin Certification now $150 for Community Members

More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...

503 views 2 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you