Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Editor in Confluence have room for improvement?

dave symonds February 12, 2019

Table functionality in the editor, cut and paste, sections - discuss

2 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 12, 2019

@dave symonds I edited your subject line in keeping with our terms of service, although you're welcome to discuss the editor here -- if you want to reword the subject line yourself, while staying within the community guidelines, feel free. 

Keep in mind that the purpose of the Atlassian Community isn't to disparage our products but for productive conversation. Users here can help you find workarounds to issues you've found, and we can discuss the top improvements or changes you'd like to see made to the editor. 

Like # people like this
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2019

Hi Dave, welcome to the community! are you on Cloud or Server? On Cloud there are a lot of new improvements: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/confluence-editing-improvements-945107733.html 

On Server I must agree, Table functionality, especially in regards on copying and pasting could use an overhaul. I sometimes use the Source Editor in Confluence Server to clean up tables or copy them on source code level.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events