Data Visualization in Confluence

Roman Surgent July 24, 2019

Hi,

I am fairly new to Confluence and I have a task that I am struggling with.  Is there any add-on plugin, or direct way in Confluence how to nicely visualize data from excel spreadsheet? 

I have a pretty big data file including many attributes (text, not numeric values) so I would need to find a way how to visualize them - in a some sort of pivot table or maybe even some better way if you know about any :)

I found the option of Table Filter and Charts,  but I would like to ask if you do not know about any different tool or option. Thanks

2 comments

Consulente Atlassian July 24, 2019

Jaclyn Mazzarella
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 26, 2019

Hi Roman! Excellentable- Spreadsheets for Confluence might be a great option for you!

Roman Surgent July 26, 2019

Hi Jaclyn,

Thank you very much for the tip :) I took a look at it. With respect to data/spreadsheet accessibility it looks like a great tool, however I could not find any information on how the pivot tables and actual visualization would look. There is only information on data filtering, columns sorting, formulas etc.

Jaclyn Mazzarella
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 26, 2019

Hi Roman, no problem! Happy to help. I know that Pivot tables and further data visualization enhancements are on the next release. Releases are frequent with different features enhanced in each one!

Roman Surgent July 26, 2019

Hi again. Thanks again for a quick response :) I will keep my eyes on the new releases and hopefully it will fulfill all my needs!

Deleted user May 29, 2020

@Roman Surgent  I have a similar requirement.  Any update on this?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events