Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet less, async more: the perfect recipe for working smarter

Milk and cookies🥛🍪 , bacon and eggs🥓🍳, Mac & Cheese, PB&J...Atlassian may not have an official stance on food pairings, but I’m fairly confident our obsession with all things team-related would translate to these delicious, dynamic duos.

Just like your favorite dish, we know that the results are sweet when great ingredients are prepared together rather than served on their own. That’s why Confluence has joined forces with MURAL in our mission to help you go meet-less

Omnivores, don’t fret — ICYMI, you don’t have to change your diet. Confluence is on a mission to help you achieve healthier work-life balance with fewer time-wasting meetings. And, because we know that collaboration takes the cake, we’ve teamed up with MURAL to empower teams to meet less and collaborate more with visual tools that maximize async project collaboration – the perfect recipe for working smarter.

teamwork-recipe-community.png

Now, we’d love to hear from you – what’s your favorite (meet-less) recipe for async collaboration? Ingredients may include TemPLATES, Macros, Visual collaboration tools, App(etizer)s + integrations, or any other vital elements in your team’s recipe for effective async collaboration.

grocery-list-community.png

If you need some inspiration, check out our Meet less with Confluence and Meet less, async more with Confluence + MURAL pages or admire the fruits🍓 of the Confluence Community’s Meet-less May labor. Bonus points for corny🌽 puns – the cheesier🧀, the better!

blank-recipe-community.png

Join our potluck – drop your favorite meet-less recipe in the comments to win some Confluence swag!

6 comments

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2021

Hi @Meg Bailey thank you for that wonderful and stunning visual card. Here's mine that I follow in practice:

Confluence-recipe-community-Subash.png

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2021

As few people as possible, send out good info before meeting, 30 min or even 15 min to force us to stop, have an agenda. And preferably prep people "by the water cooler" so they are ready for the meeting. I guess this is more of a recipe for short meetings...

Take II: use collaborative tools to try to get all the work done. Only meet when bigger decisions need to be made and then only invite key players. 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2021

My favorite recipe for meet-less collaboration involves:

• a clear policy document detailing what tool(s) to use for specific situations
  • templates, templates, templates - an agenda template and a meeting notes template (including next actions) helps
  • Confluence's in-line issue creation - who wants to create issues one-by-one when you can make then en masse?
  • creme fraiche
Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 20, 2021

@Kristján Geir Mathiesen - short meetings are the best. The shorter, the better! Know what you're getting into, what you want to produce, then go for it.

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2021

@Meg Bailey Here is my suggestion.

mural.jpg

Like # people like this
Meg Bailey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2021

So many great recipes here! 😄 

Thanks for your contributions to our "potluck" @G subramanyam @kris @Dave Liao @Brant Schroeder – would love to say thanks with some Confluence swag! Drop me a note at mbailey@atlassian.com if you're interested. 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events