Learn how to use Automations in this free intro course (and earn a kudos badge!)

Update: Check out this article on how you can earn an "Automate All the Things" community kudos badge!

The average worker wastes 19 working days per year on tasks that could be automated. Don't let this be your reality - Let Confluence do the heavy work for you!

With automations in Confluence, you can save time by eliminating manual tasks so you can focus on higher priority work. 

Here's a sneak peek on what you can do with automations in Confluence:

• Create a source of truth by automatically archiving pages that haven't been viewed or updated in the past 90 days or adding specific labels when a page is published by a certain author
  • Help teams stay on the same page by automatically sending an email with an AI-generated summary and action items when a meeting notes page is published
  • Keep work moving forward by automatically reminding teammates about incomplete tasks when scheduled 
  • and more...!

If you want to learn more on how to get started or want a quick refresher, join us next week on June 12 as one of our amazing community instructors, @Matt Reiner _K15t_ teaches a free course for beginners. You can RSVP here.

Keep an eye out for another post next week, where we'll share details on how you can earn the first ever automations kudos badge!

Please note automations is available on Confluence Premium and Enterprise plans. To learn more about Premium and start a free trial, click here.

We'll see you next week!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/Earn-the-Automate-All-the-Things-community-kudos-badge/ba-p/2723994#M11968

4 comments

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2024

Already signed up for the course, even though we haven't moved from Free to Premium yet (reminder to self: contact the person who told me we were going to do that 😉). I want to be ready when that happens.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2024

I'll be offline during this time slot but will 100% have this in my playlist for when I am back online.

Like # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 10, 2024

I'm really excited for this one. The amount of new functionality automation has brought to Confluence is wild!

Like # people like this
Rosie Braum
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 11, 2024

Always great to watch something presented by you! @Matt Reiner _K15t_ 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events