Calling Confluence lovers: submit your content for prizes!

We know how WE use Confluence at Atlassian - we want to know how YOU use it too!

There are limitless ways to utilize Confluence, not to mention the power-ups of our Atlassian suite of products and partner apps. Share how you do your best work in Confluence and help us spread the word in YOUR words.

Are there any features that are particularly helpful to do your work? Shoot a video! 📹 What’s something you wish you’d known about Confluence when you first got started? Write a blog post! ✍️Which templates elevate your game the most? Write a song! 🎵

The sky’s the limit! From YouTube videos, blogs, eBook, GIFs, podcasts, and more- any way you want to show us, we’re all ears.

And so are our followers. We’ll share your content with other users like you by including it in an exclusive collection of user-generated educational content that will live on for years to come.

But wait! There’s more! In exchange for your creation, we’re giving away a piece of limited edition swag AND a custom badge on your Community profile. Submit your content by Friday, January 29 to this Google Form: https://forms.gle/xzV6pdeN67qZZcSg8

Let us know if you have any questions in the comments! 🙌

UPDATE 2/1: This event is now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted content! We'll be publishing our collection soon.

Keep an eye out on Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Community for more Customer Love Month events and opportunities to win swag all throughout February! 

UPDATE 2/9: The showcase is live! 

34 comments

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

This sounds very challenging 🤨

Like Dave Liao likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

@Jenn Riek  Permission issue with the google form please

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2021

@Fadoua you should be able to access now! Let me know if otherwise. And it doesn't need to be! Whatever medium works best for you, we'd love to see it. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Thank you @Jenn Riek ! It is working!

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Wohoo - that sounds like fun 😍 let‘s see what we can do here 💪

Like nina_schmidt likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

That’s something for @Fabienne Gerhard ☺️

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Confluence in general or just Cloud?

Like Jan-Peter Rusch likes this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2021

I'm jumping both legs into this challenge! 😍

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2021
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2021

If you've got no other place to publicly post it can it be written as a community article?

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2021

@Davin Studer sure! 

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2021

Thanks @Jenn Riek . Also like @Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California) asked is this only for Confluence Cloud?

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2021
Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2021

@Ollie Guan thank you so much! 

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2021

It is unfortunate that this is for Cloud only.  :(
Though I look forward to seeing what other people share.

_Fabian A. Lopez January 13, 2021

@Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_  now you are part of the CAB ;).

We need to keep in mind that we still have a ton of users with Server and DC with years of experience and great tips and tricks. Should we trigger a similar effort for Confluence Server/DC? or make the post more generic? 

;(

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2021

Oh I see - Cloud only... that changes my ideas though! +1 to @_Fabian A. Lopez  according server/DC

But maybe those aren't the stories they are looking for at the moment

tenor

Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2021

Where will we be able to see the shared content?

Like Natasha Kinder likes this
Michelle Rau good
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2021

I've published quite a few articles on our use cases, but they are all for server/data center. :-(

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 21, 2021

@Jenn Riek I have a space in my personal cloud instance. What will be the best way to share access with you guys so that you can check how I use Confluence?

Best,

Fadoua

Jan-Peter Rusch
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2021

Ahhh, cloud only.... My bad, anyway, excited to see the shared content.

Best,

JP

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2021

@Jenn Riek did you get my submission?

Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
January 22, 2021

@Liam Green yes, we did! Thank you

Like Liam Green likes this
Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
January 22, 2021

@Fadoua We'll need it to be an external-facing piece of content so we can share with other customers. For example, you can share as a blog or create a YouTube video where you talk over how you use your personal instance. 

Like Fadoua likes this
Jenn Riek
Atlassian Team
January 22, 2021

@Kristin Lyons We'll be posting on Community and sharing on our other social media platforms as well! I'll update this post when the links are available. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events