How to edit excel file in confluence directly?

Celyn Sa May 9, 2022

How to edit excel file in confluence directly?

3 answers

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2022

Hi @Celyn Sa ,

you can try Atlassian Companion  https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/atlassian-companion-app-release-notes-958455712.html

The Companion app was removed from Confluence Cloud at the end of March 2022. Read announcement

We have no plans to end support for the Companion app in Confluence Data Center and Server.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Jane May 11, 2022

-

Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2022

@Celyn Sa 

Our app, Polaris spreadsheet allows you to embed an existing excel and CSV files in a confluence page and to directly edit it. Please check this. 

If offers full editing capabilities for excel files. 

Atlassian Marketplace 

0 votes
Deleted user May 10, 2022

Hi @Celyn Sa

I am the Product Manager of Elements Spreadsheet. a Confluence add-on allowing editing files like Exel into our app. Would you be interested in sharing your needs with me? So that, I may help you to find out the right solution, ours or another. Feel free to book a slot with me :)

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events