Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to edit excel file in confluence directly?

How to edit excel file in confluence directly?

3 answers

Hi @Celyn Sa ,

you can try Atlassian Companion  https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/atlassian-companion-app-release-notes-958455712.html

The Companion app was removed from Confluence Cloud at the end of March 2022. Read announcement

We have no plans to end support for the Companion app in Confluence Data Center and Server.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

@Celyn Sa 

Our app, Polaris spreadsheet allows you to embed an existing excel and CSV files in a confluence page and to directly edit it. Please check this. 

If offers full editing capabilities for excel files. 

Atlassian Marketplace 

Hi @Celyn Sa

I am the Product Manager of Elements Spreadsheet. a Confluence add-on allowing editing files like Exel into our app. Would you be interested in sharing your needs with me? So that, I may help you to find out the right solution, ours or another. Feel free to book a slot with me :)

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

Presenter Mode for Confluence is here 🖥 👩‍💻

👋  Hello Community!  My name is Stephanie Zhang, and I’m a product manager on the Confluence cloud team. Today, I’m excited to announce the rollout of  Presenter Mode : a ...

80,285 views 126 304
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you