Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drop down list

krystyna.lis May 12, 2021

Hello,

I was wondering if you might be able to help me.

Is there a possibility to choose one element from the drop-down list? I can't really see the functionality of this macro. I would like to include the drop-down list in the table cells so that the team can select the current status of their tasks.

I look forwarding to hearing from you

Kind regards,

Krystyna

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Stiltsoft Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2022

Hello @krystyna.lis

You can try third-party apps to create the dropdown list on your Confluence Cloud pages. For example, our Handy Macros for Confluence has the functionality from which you could benefit. Its feature Handy Status is great for quick creation of sets with predefined options. Once Handy Status is inserted on a page, its value can be changed even in the page view mode so your work becomes more time-efficient.

0 votes
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @krystyna.lis ! Could you provide more details on which drop-down and/or macro are you referring to, so that someone in the community would be able to help you better?

0 votes
Velizar Borisov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

Hi Krystyna and welcome to the community!

Having a dropdown with predefined values is optional when creating new pages. Here's a good article for that :

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-get-predefined-confluence-variables/qaq-p/859504

Best regards,
Velio

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events