Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Confluence Pages with Intercom Articles

raziele December 17, 2022

Hi everyone! 

TL;DR checking if there is a demand for a Confluence-Intercom syncing tool.

As a product manager in a SaaS company, I work closely with our technical content writer on customer-facing documentation, release notes etc.

Our external knowledge base used to rely on Confluence, and a few months ago we started migrating our KB to Intercom, based on a module they offer called Articles.

However, Intercom content management lacks collaboration abilities like commenting and co-editing. They also want ~$20 per seat which becomes a pain for growing teams.

To solve this, I started working on a tool that easily sync content between Confluence and Intercom.
The tool allows the team to collaborate on content in their current familiar Confluence environment, while the content team are able to seamlessly publish the content to Intercom. 

I'm considering making the tool available to the public, and wondering if there is a demand for such a tool.
So if you experience similar issues and could benefit from such a tool - would love to get to know you by joining the waitlist.

2 comments

Comment

Joshua Lopez May 25, 2023

Hi raziele,

Very Interested in the tool you used. Could you share some details on how you set this up?

Josh

david meakin December 19, 2023

This would be a very handy tool indeed. Is this still getting developed?.

Regards,

Dave

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events