Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We've improved content management!

Hi Confluence admins,

John here with a quick update: our hub for taking bulk action on your content now has a new name and a new entry point!

The feature formerly known as Manage Content Tree (and Bulk Archive before that) will now be known as Content Manager going forward.

And previously you would have needed to find the feature within your Space Settings, now you'll be able to access it directly from your left nav within the space of your choosing:

Entry point.png

Ways you can manage your content within the Content Manager feature today:

More content management capabilities coming soon:

• Bulk change page owner
  • Filter to view all pages owned by an inactive user

And as always, please let us know if you have any feedback about how to improve the management of your content within Confluence! 

John

7 comments

Comment

Chris Buzon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2024

Very cool!

Maya Gardner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 15, 2024

When should we see this option? I am not seeing this in our environment (I am a full admin).

Susanna Babayan March 17, 2024

thanks for the article! May I ask if there will ever be an option to bulk move pages into another space? maybe it's available and I haven't noticed it...

Avinoam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2024

@Maya Gardner you should have full access by now! (we did a very quick gradual rollout which completes today so it could be on Friday your site was just yet included :) )

@Susanna Babayan That's not yet something we support in the Content Manager, however, you can do that today through Automation for Confluence for example by using the Schedule trigger and Move Page Action - it would look something like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 8.40.29 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-18 at 8.40.35 AM.png

You can access Automation either in your spaces' left nav or directly through mission control (will also appear there in the left nav under Admin Tools)

Like # people like this
Susanna Babayan March 18, 2024

thanks for the answer @Avinoam !

Alexandre Marcoux March 18, 2024

@Avinoam I don't see it on my space yet...

Nikki Hailey April 15, 2024

How do you change who the Content Manager of a space is?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events