You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hi Atlassian Community,
I’m John, a Product Manager focused on improving the experience of admins within Confluence Cloud. I’m excited to share that you can now delete your content items in bulk!
We're striving to enable efficient content management in Confluence Cloud, and we believe that the capability to bulk delete content items is a foundational content curation tool that, frankly, we've been overdue to add to Confluence's toolkit.
First, click on the three dot menu of the parent content item that you'd like to delete the branch of:
Next, after clicking the Delete option, make sure that the box next to the Include nested pages option is checked:
Finally, click the delete button and voilà! Your parent content item and the items nested beneath it will have been deleted!
- note: the Manage Page Tree feature is only available to space admins on our Premium or Enterprise editions
First, navigate to your Space Settings from the left nav:
Then, within the Manage Content within Site Settings, click to enter the Manage Page Tree feature:
Once within the Manage Page Tree feature, check the boxes for the branches of your page tree that you'd like to delete, and then click the delete button towards the top of the page:
Then, click the delete button and all of the selected content will have been deleted:
- From the content tree: Customers on our Standard, Premium, and Enterprise editions
- From the Manage Page Tree feature: Customers on our Premium and Enterprise editions
- From the content tree: End users will be able to bulk delete content items that they've been granted delete permissions for
- From the Manage Page Tree feature: Only admins will be able to access the feature
- Yes. Bulk delete jobs are currently limited to a maximum of 100 content items per job
- Now! Bulk delete capabilities have been fully rolled out to our customers