Compass alpha support

Kelvin Yap
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2021

For the Compass alpha we'll be providing support in this community. If you have any issues, encountered bugs, or need help using Compass, simply add a question and we’ll help you out as best as we can.

Compass documentation can be found here: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/compass/

3 comments

Anand Capur September 21, 2021

Hey, I was added to the group but I don't see an invite to try Compass. Can you help us out?

Like Bryan Kennedy likes this
Bryan Kennedy September 28, 2021

I am experiencing the same issues as Anand. I got an email inviting me to the Compass Alpha. When I click the invite link I am brought to the "Discover new products" page in our Atlassian Admin portal, but Compass is not listed as an option. I only see Halp, Trello, and Bitbucket. I am a super-admin on the system and the organization owner.

Dave Parrish _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 28, 2021

Hey @Bryan Kennedy, sorry to hear you're having trouble with Compass access. If you can drop us a line following these instructions, we'll get your access activated ASAP:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Compass-Alpha-questions/Didn-t-receive-an-invite/qaq-p/1813255#M12

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
Edmund Munday November 17, 2021

Hi - I got invited to the alpha but cannot add the product in my Atlassian admin. I followed the instructions at the link you provided but haven't heard anything from anyone.

Pierre Humberdroz November 24, 2021

Hey I received the email that we are invited to try compass out but I am struggling to find a way to actually activate it.

Invite was received on the 26th of October and maybe it expired? I sadly was out of office for vacation.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events