Didn't receive an invite

Anand Capur September 22, 2021

Hey, We were added to the group but I don't see an invite to try Compass (I checked my inbox). Can you help us out? We're very excited to give Compass a spin :) 

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kelvin Yap
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2022

It's now possible to sign up for Compass yourself! Simply head over to https://www.atlassian.com/try/cloud/signup?bundle=compass and get going from there :)

4 votes
Kelvin Yap
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2021

Hey @Anand Capur @Oliver Wemyss we're starting the next phase of opening up access to the alpha so apologies for the confusion while we switch over to our new process! I'm in writing up instructions for Community group folks to request access that I'll post shortly, but the tl;dr is:

- Please email us with your Atlassian URL (e.g. mysite.atlassian.net) so we can grant you access

Once we receive those details we can give you access and further instructions on using the product. Let me know here if you encounter any issues or have further questions!

Anand Capur September 23, 2021

Perfect, just sent the email!

Anand Capur September 27, 2021

hey @Kelvin Yap I sent the email last week and haven't seen anything yet. How long do you think it'll take to get the invite?

Kelvin Yap
Atlassian Team
September 28, 2021

@Anand Capur just closing the loop here to make sure no one thinks we've left you in the lurch! Let us know here if you have any issues with access to the product and we'd love to hear your thoughts on what you're finding useful and how we can improve the product for you and your team :)

0 votes
Kuzumi Ichigo July 17, 2022

Hi Team,

I am new here and I can not received invitation with my company account: duc.nguyen@sai-digital.com

Anyone can help me please.

Thanks,

Duc

Kelvin Yap
Atlassian Team
July 18, 2022

Hi @Kuzumi Ichigo can you try signing up for Compass here please? https://www.atlassian.com/try/cloud/signup?bundle=compass

This question is a little out of date (I'll update it shortly) and it's possible to sign up for the product yourself. If you encounter any issues though, please let me know.

0 votes
Oliver Wemyss September 22, 2021

+1 to @Anand Capur question. We are also looking to try out compass for our current need in this area but haven't received the post-survey invite or any com there.

Are we missing anything?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events