cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spent kudos buggs

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2021

I spent kudos 11 times today

counter was at 10, then at 9 but refreshed again to 10

the new badge shows also 11

grafik.png

@Hana KučerováI think I pushed you a bit....

grafik.png

7 answers

6 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2021

"These go to eleven."

This is Spinal Tap

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 2, 2021

For a while there was actually a badge for that @Bill Sheboy 😆

Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 12.16.52 PM.png

Like # people like this
2 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2021

I've stretched my Kudos giving skills and determined it's not an issue across the board once I used up my 10 Kudos that was it even after refreshing. I just get to stare a beautiful rainbow until tomorrow. 

@Alexander Pappert maybe you were just the chosen one who got to throw a little more good out into the world today 😄

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2021

It was at 5, then refreshed back to 10

Hmm, if I could spent it to myself I could push me to the next level  ;)

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2021

Now that would be a super power and a half... at least you used your new found powers for good not evil 👻

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2021

I think I figured how to complete this one and is not a bug. I'm at 24 and had the same question earlier.

Screenshot_20211016-234750_Chrome.jpg

@Alexander Pappert , if you look at your history you will know why it didn't advance.

Hint: The system is too smart for us.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2021

You shouldn't be able to send more than 10 Kudos per day, is my understanding correct?

Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2021

10 per week is the usual cap. However, it appears there might be a glitch, still waiting on confirmation that's a glitch across the board or just individuals 😊

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2021

Thanks for confirming. Even I am shown a rainbow after giving 10 Kudos. :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 1, 2021

@Kishan Sharma you are supposed to get 10 kudos per week, I believe, but I am checking with our team!  I get more kudos because I am fancy so I can't reproduce this myself ;)

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2021

@Monique vdB Seems like its 10 per day. I was able to give 10 Kudos today as well. So my counter is at 20/50 right now.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2021

Interesting 🤔 I haven't experienced this yet @Alexander Pappert but slowly gifting Kudos throughout the day to see if this is an issue across the board.

If all else you're a little closer to being a Super Boomerang 🥳

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2021

I have 25/50 of this badge, all from today

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2021

You must have that badge in the bag by now?

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2021

got it now

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2021

@Monique vdB 

I was at 0 (after spending 30+ times in a row)

grafik.png

page refresh and back to 10

grafik.png

Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 1, 2021

@Alexander Pappert wow well that's an interesting bug! You're definitely the first person who has managed to earn this badge WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD TO GET lol.  

I'll talk to the team about it, thanks for the report! Kudos on the way. 

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2021

Hi @Alexander Pappert and @Monique vdB ,

so, I've been off the community for two days, because I was migrating one of our customers and look what happened to my account :-)))!!!

Even though I feel very honored to receive so many Kudos, these are not deserved and it is not fair to others, so I would suggest to remove them. Please, would it be possible?

Thank you.

Like # people like this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2021

Appreciate the spirit @Hana Kučerová !!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
October 2, 2021

@Hana Kučerová I don't think you got any undeserved kudos! Remember 500 of those are from Leader of the Pack among other things which you definitely earned :) 

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ is ahead of you again anyway 😆

Like Hana Kučerová likes this
0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2021

It is still buggy

I spent kudos 8 times and there are still 10 left to give away, .....

grafik.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events