Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

language bug?

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2021

the complete page is english

only 1 german word

grafik.png

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

@Alexander Pappert 

Great feedback I will escalate this to Atlassian so they can take a look at it.  This is a new program so my guess is that there might be a bug like you suggested preventing the translations.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2021

@Brant Schroeder 

It is only the first one which is not translated.

when the badge moves down, the translation is correct. so it is not the translation on the "first answerer" badge

grafik.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2021

Per chance is your browser making the translation.  What browser are you using?

Like Monique vdB likes this
0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2021

also here

grafik.png

0 votes
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 17, 2021

@Brant Schroeder 

There is also some language mix-up in the badge descriptions for me.

website is english, I don't know why there are german words and how it knows I am german.

grafik.png

grafik.png

grafik.png

grafik.png

grafik.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events