Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why can't I assign the Kudos ?

as you can see from this image, writing the name of the person, it does not appear in the results, why?

Schermata 2021-04-22 alle 07.39.30.png

3 answers

@Linda Milne_Know Business_ in fact if I search for your name which is "name" + (space) + "last name" this search does not work. Surely Atlassian's software engineers will be able to fix this bug.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB Community Manager Apr 22, 2021

@Kalos Bonasia (Sourcesense) we're working on it as we speak!

1 vote
G subramanyam Community Leader Apr 21, 2021

Hi @Kalos Bonasia (Sourcesense) it seems the bug is resolved and now we are able to give Kudos (by typing the search results pop up).

PFI the screen shot:

1.jpg

@G subramanyam  

I gave it a try and figured it out. You only have to write "True" and not "True" (space) "Rivas". There is a bug in my opinion in the search box that prevents you from finding people whose names have spaces in them. I understand that according to whoever designed this search function I should only write the first part of the name and then stop and start scrolling through the list of results which by the way doesn't even appear sorted alphabetically. In the end I found the person by scrolling through this list (it is the twelfth result).

Schermata 2021-04-22 alle 08.00.30.png

yes, it is not resolved yet

Monique vdB Community Manager Jun 21, 2021

@Kalos Bonasia (Sourcesense) typing the last name usually works better since it tends to have fewer matches. We're releasing a better experience in a few hours though!

Like # people like this

thanks @Monique vdB a good person explained to me how to use this interface and so far I have solved the problem.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you