Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I assign the Kudos ?

Consulente Atlassian April 21, 2021

as you can see from this image, writing the name of the person, it does not appear in the results, why?

Schermata 2021-04-22 alle 07.39.30.png

3 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 21, 2021

@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ in fact if I search for your name which is "name" + (space) + "last name" this search does not work. Surely Atlassian's software engineers will be able to fix this bug.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 22, 2021

@Consulente Atlassian we're working on it as we speak!

Consulente Atlassian June 21, 2021

bug not fixed

Schermata 2021-06-21 alle 09.39.31.png

1 vote

@G subramanyam  

I gave it a try and figured it out. You only have to write "True" and not "True" (space) "Rivas". There is a bug in my opinion in the search box that prevents you from finding people whose names have spaces in them. I understand that according to whoever designed this search function I should only write the first part of the name and then stop and start scrolling through the list of results which by the way doesn't even appear sorted alphabetically. In the end I found the person by scrolling through this list (it is the twelfth result).

Schermata 2021-04-22 alle 08.00.30.png

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

yes, it is not resolved yet

Like Consulente Atlassian likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 21, 2021

@Consulente Atlassian typing the last name usually works better since it tends to have fewer matches. We're releasing a better experience in a few hours though!

Like # people like this
Consulente Atlassian June 21, 2021

thanks @Monique vdB a good person explained to me how to use this interface and so far I have solved the problem.

Like Alexander Pappert likes this
1 vote
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Hi @Consulente Atlassian it seems the bug is resolved and now we are able to give Kudos (by typing the search results pop up).

PFI the screen shot:

1.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events