Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🌳 Where should we plant your tree?

97 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2024

Wherever they're needed - perfect timing with Arbor Day this week, too!

Planting A Tree GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

kimberly deal May 2, 2024

Where ever they are most needed. 🙏

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2024

Woops was on wrong profile!

But still, where they are needed most! 💙

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2024

Wherever they're needed!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 2, 2024

Mangrove forest 

Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2024

Wherever needed!

However, stepping outside my home I see the devastating results of pests and dryness in our forests here everyday. So Europe could certainly use some too ;) 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2024

Armenia! In honor of my friend Miro back in Dubai.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2024

Wherever they’re needed!

Jakie Rice
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2024

Puerto Rico!

Alice_Gleason
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2024

Illinois!

G May 6, 2024

I was trying to write during Team '24 but my comment didn't save.  Hoping this is still considered during the week and I can get a tree planted... I would say:

• Wherever they're needed

Thanks!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2024

Wherever they're needed, please!

Chrissy Clements May 7, 2024

Wherever they're needed 🙏🌳🌴🎋

Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2024

Just incase it's not too late... please plant another tree. :) 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 10, 2024

Thank you so much everyone for voting on where to plant trees via One Tree Planted! It was so great to meet you all at Team '24. 

I'm thrilled to announce that we're going to be planting not one, but 10 trees per person for a total of 890 trees. 🎉🎉🎉  Since we have a three-way tie for third place, we'll be planting 310 trees "Wherever they're needed," 310 in Mangrove forests, and 90 each in Appalachia, Mexico, and India.

The final breakdown (with a big thanks to @PJ Zaiac for being our Price-Waterhouse-Cooper) is:

40 - Wherever they're needed
14 - Mangrove Forests
5 - Appalachia
5 - Mexico
5 - India

2 - Europe
2 - Amazon Rainforest
2 - Asia
2 - USA
2 - Latin America
2 - Australia

1 each to:

• Malawi
  • Watersheds
  • Honduras
  • Armenia
  • Argentina
  • Forest Fire Recovery
  • Women's Empowerment fund

This will bring our total trees planted by the Atlassian Community to 134,189 trees. Please mark your calendars for July 1, when Likes for Trees 3 will let you plant trees for liking community content, RSVPing to community events, and more.   

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Like # people like this
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2024

INDIA

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2024

Amazing! Thanks for getting this initiative started @Monique vdB!

If anyone is a data nerd like me and wants to understand what amount of space 134,189 trees occupies, you can base your math off of this study.

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2024

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2024

Great results @Monique vdB! That QR code placard at the Community booth really worked! And so great to meet you in person finally!   

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2024

Very cool! Thanks for doing this!!

Dalton P_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

Wherever they're needed in the world, please! 🌲

Kattcrazy May 26, 2024

Australia

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events