Update #4 on the community kudos beta

Hello again, beta participants old and new!

First things first, our program overview is here! If this is your first time checking us out, you should start with the overview. You can also find all our previous beta updates here. 

Troubleshooting:  Thank you to everyone who has reported bugs or issues! Because of your reporting, we’ve uncovered an issue with kudos on mobile devices. Specifically, your activity may not register in the kudos program if you use mobile devices. This is particularly the case with Safari on iPhone and iPad.

While we work to fix this, if you encounter any issues with earning kudos or completing challenges, please take the following troubleshooting steps:

•  As always, confirm any adblocker is turned off. 
  • Try the activity on a different device, preferably not a mobile device.
  • Try the activity on a different browser, preferably not Safari.

If you still have issues completing a challenge, feel free to report it here or in a new thread.

Points tracker display bug: This does not affect kudos themselves, but is a display issue.  Screenshots and discussion here. A fix is coming out this week; thank you to @Svenja Lorenzen for the initial report!

New: We’ve published a list of challenges available in the kudos beta. This list is still a work in progress but should give you a pretty good overview of what is available to earn! There were also a few minor tweaks made to badge names, images, and point awards.

Upcoming: We will be testing out a quarterly leaderboard starting on October 1. You will not lose your historical points or levels, you will just see a new leaderboard view. 

At the same time, we'll be celebrating the Leaders and Rising Stars who have made it to the top of the leaderboard, and will be issuing a special commemorative, collectable badge.  (Want to guarantee you will earn this badge? Earn 10,000 points or more before October 1.)

Any questions, suggestions or ideas, leave them in the comments or start a thread! And thanks as always for being here. 

6 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2021

Thanks for the update @Monique vdB . Do you think we would benefit from using an issue tracker rather than current various means? I’m not sure where we could find such an application though? 🤣🤣🤣

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2021

Well, Sassy Jack is back.   :-)    (and must say that I agree with him. Us old codgers have to stick together)

Thanks for the update, Monique!

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 25, 2021

I’m not sure where we could find such an application though? 🤣🤣🤣

Jack... John... I feel there's something else that's four letters.... starting with a J.... it's on the tip of my tongue.... hmmm... what could it be.... 😜

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2021

Jedi?

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2021

hmmmm...Jack... John... Jedi... Jira... coincident? i think not!

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2021

Thanks for the update @Monique vdB 

Jajajaja, and @Jack Brickey  is true, many "J" ...

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events